BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Mitta 3 I too have been noticing the high level of short and now...

1. 302 Posts.
    Mitta 3

I too have been noticing the high level of short and now long term posts in this forum that you have made us endure. The self gratuotous use of this forum has not gone unquestioned.

Using my superior deducing skills that I have gained from two degrees from highly respected sydney tertiatiary institutions Ive notice not only a sinister but in fact a clandestine approach to technical analysis that has corellated postively with BTAs share price debarcle

I put it to you Mitta 3, every time you have predicted price to fall has it fallen, Yes or No. This uncanny ability to read share price and deduce its movemnt smells of debaucherous overtones.

How can you have sold out of this stock and limited your loss when obvoiulsly the hold and wait approach is being used by the majority and such losses are bleeding other portfollios dry.

How are you special? What do you know that the 95% of the rest of the market do not. Are you part of the elite 5% that actually make money...... Well! are you?

Mitta 3 there is no place for your kind in this forum. You are not a professional and you do not have a ASFR certificate so it is illegal for you to post your advice. This unscroupolous use of technical analysis is akin to BOT manipulatiing share price not ownly is it unfair but illegal and formal retribution is warranted.

Personally Ill seek action against you in the form of a TOU violation if this behaviour continues. I for one will be calling for the authorities to take action and believe me it will be swift effective

The competitive edge which you obviously have procurred from many hours of study and commitment is not deemend to be the Australian way. You now have met the criteria of a tall poppy and its time you pay you dues.

Thx Shylock

P.s You are one post away from being placed on ignore

P.p.s I for one am sick of seeing you name and being forced to click onto the post and endure your advise

P.p.p.ps Irrespetive of the fact I may have made money from your advise or as a minimum reduced the losses to my portfolio it is unaustralian to be giving us unsolictored advice through your technical analysis without any obvious gain on your part.

P.p.p.p.s What is your game ? Nothing is for nothing? How can you be so right the majority of times? All of these questions cannot go unanswered. This obviously is only the tip of the iceberg. "Let all the fundamentalists unite" against the common evil.

How can so few be so right. Its a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.