BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta chart, page-2

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Im not much of a chartist but the gain is really just back to previous pre-pandemic levels. There is no real blue sky priced into the stock.

With developments over the next few months I would expect some blue sky to enter the stock. How much is hard to say.

The board could declare a dividend, license for LANI/HRV, RSV developments, royalty announcements, GSK production announcements etc.

There is a decent cash balance too and likely to grow. I would tip a break to the upside. The value is LANI, hopefully we can get a good arrangement with the ROW development.

We've also had an awesome development with HRV. Phase IIb is being planned now and I'll bet our management follow their existing strategy and try to license the compound and importantly get a large pharma to fund the trial.

Biota's expertise is in drug development. They have secured some very nice deals on the pipeline including the RSV drug. Develop compounds and collect the royalties. LANI is a tough one as it's at the end of the pipe and DS are looking to develop it themselves globally... will BTA help fund this? It's not their strategy however a license to DS may not be that crash hot. Personally I wouldn't mind funding global distribution... bigger risk but bigger reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.