BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta charts - share price set to spike?, page-18

1. 9,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi googala,

I agree with you something BIG is coming our way, I can smell it, like I have smelt it before with Biota.

The smell is soo strong that I even topped up my holding, just now we have to wait and see what it is.

There are just too many positive possibilities to be totally sure where it will come from, or it could come from more then one direction.

We know we have again a world which rapidly becomes riddled with swine flu.

This alone is putting biota in the spotlight and should give us some good earnings on Relenza sales.
    Could it become true that this flu season Tamiflop will officially become a product that has outlived its use and find itself on a one way trip to the garbage disposal, or do we have to deal with this inferior product for another year?

Could it be that Relenza becomes officially the ONLY antiviral standing this year as many of us have been predicting before?

Or is the upside this time around coming from Lani, or Inavir as they call it now?

Are we going to get funding from overseas to get Inavir thru the necessary clinical trials to get it approved for the ROW and then lisence it out and be able to get a much better royalty deal?

With the current Swine flu in Japan we would see Inavir being used by many people which would be the best kind of advertising one could wish for.

In the USA those with swine flu will ask questions why the Japanese have a superior product that can save lives and why this product is not being made available for the USA.

A positive result during this flu season in Japan will be great for Biota in gaining the appetite of the ROW and ofcource the instant financial benefit of being paid royalties.

Maybe we could get news from GSK announcing that IV Relenza will now be commercial available during this and future flu seasons?

Or do we have the first postive results from the HRV phase11 trials waiting for us, which are currently being conducted at 60 different locations in the USA?

We could also see our RSV programmed being returned to the market.

Last but not least we also still have the smell of the possibility of a take-over by a bigger Pharma.
    With more then $100 million in the bank, patents on Relenza for another 4 years plus 9 years in Japan.
    Inavir in the market and with a patent life of 17 years and HRV and RSV plus th other products we are still a BARGAIN at todays price.

You can see we have plenty of upside in Biota and there is no reason to believe that we can not have a few of these upsides happening in the near future.

It could potentially push the price of our shares into new hights and certainly much higher then where we are now or even where we where at the last hight, of over the $3 mark.

Once again we have very exciting times ahead of us

Good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.