LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Pos some people on the threads are just traders (not investors)...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Pos some people on the threads are just traders (not investors) continually trying to ramp the SP without having any real knowledge of the company or the industry. It’s got to the point I’ve lost interest, which is a bit disappointing after all the good posts from jkerr and lots of good info from Frankie. I can only read so much BS, and posts saying “confident GV could sell all 8.8mtpa” now “confident he could sell 3mtpa”.

There have been many indications of others doing deals, and more recently news of even more competition coming from Kinder Morgan.

In the meantime we see GV in an interview in Shanghai answering a woman whose question was “What do you think are the biggest limitations China’s LNG is facing and what can you do to help?”

GV’s response “Well we want to be a seller to China

WTF!!!! Might have been a good time to mention IDG don’t you think!!!!

Ricky said Greg was the star of the show in Shanghai and six months ago suggested the trade war wouldn’t affect LNG and BTA’s would be signed by last year. Now for the third time mentions the Quarterly Report.

I’ll tell you a couple of thing s to look out for in the Quarterly; first it’s fast approaching one year since LNG’s capital raise with IDG. After fees, we netted $25 Million for the CR. LNG averages a quarterly expense of around $6 Million, so it doesn’t take much to see that we are approaching the same level we were at when we raised capital last year.

LNG’s estimated cash outflows for December was -$6.477 Million, but December’s figure came in at
    -$14.831 Million. The net loss for the half year from 30/06/18 to 31/12/18 was -$16.900 Million!!!!

I think some people out there are factoring the company’s financial position and some aren’t.

Thanks for listening pos, I just wanted to have a factual conversation!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.