BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta market cap of $210 million

1. 8,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Honestly who would of thought this was possible after all that is happening with BTA.

I read many on HC are getting out of the share market that is controlled by a select few and so unfair to retail investors. Can't blame them.

In saying this BTAs main problem is it's market perception. A pandemic play linked only with Relenza.

How wrong this is !!!

The hard truth is that management have not put into play the dynamics that attract worldwide institutional investors based on the real potential of this company.

Look at the pathetic volumes that makes BTA slide a few cents a day to this now ridiculous level.

This is indeed a pathetic situation and BTA need to make amends to the long suffering retail investor. These investors have stuck by BTA and for what reward.

These investors have put their faith in BTA mgmt who need to deliver a return on investment for holders just as much a funding or pipeline progress.

There are many ways to attempt this. So far it's been a dismal. So disappointing. Hey if I just hang on itll be right. Yea 8 years and holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.