BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta takeover very possible, page-2

1. 850 Posts.
    My figures are a little different. Like upfront 50% share for Lani & 50% Lani royalties due sharing with DS. Other posters have mentioned this as a complicating feature of any possible take-over bid.

There are multiple defensive strategies that could be in place to make a take-over more difficult. These also have been listed in the past. I am not aware if any of these are in place, but it would be surprising if there were none.

Most of us shareholders have a sort of bond to BTA. Perhaps we shouldn't. Quite a few have made contact with PC, including me on behalf of the Biota Liberation Army. There is no news that has not been published already. The DS arrangement is complex, and more favourable for Biota than generally assumed on this forum. More than that I don't know.

DS is no stranger to take-overs. Because of the significance of Lani, one would assume DS would be a likely predator, but the BTA/DS deal may prevent it. A different predator not wanting or able to also take-over DS, might do a side deal with DS. If BTA got it right, that would also be prohibited.

PC and others might read this and think it is a heap of crap. Unless we know otherwise, these considerations are possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.