BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

PCrookAs I mentioned on this thread. I offered to help pay for...

1. 65 Posts.
    PCrook

As I mentioned on this thread. I offered to help pay for your airfare form Adelaide to Melbourne to attend the AGM and put forward your views.

You have your reasons for not attending.

Yet on this forum you go on like a broken record. Of course we have had our problems with BTA mgmt but I really dont see the point of your continued venting. Is it is cause revolution within BTA. It just wont happen, PC is entrenched.

You need to sell and walk away.

Myself, I have faith in HRV, Lani and relenza going forward. Thats all. To me all BTA mgmt need to do is sign the deal that the big pharma screws out of them.

Would be nice to have confidence in BTA mgmt. That will only happen on results. We will wait and see. Till then its my great gamble in these products. I have gone from negative on Mgmt to Neutral and hopeful.

If there is one real thing you can change from all your whinging let me know. I will jump on board with you.

There is nothing you will change.Thats not defeatist just being a realist. Trust me I have been where you are and moved on.

Re Relenza Market share (whatever it is) Whats that got to do with BTA mgmt.??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.