BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta takeover very possible, page-69

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Jessie, no not putting the boot in, there is no gain or pleasure in that, there are I imagine a lot of traders/investors out there that are hurting. But I just can't seem to fathom how a lot of FA's stay so positive even with their stock hurting so much.

I know it is my own fault and I except that for my losses can't blame anyone other than ones selve, I should have followed my own research and analysis for BTA and as expressed in this post -

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1172346&msgid=6579301&getPrevious=1

- I just got to narrow focused on my timeframe selection - if only I stood back and viewed it from a distance imo the writing was on the wall - short term speaking of course.

But, as I will say it again it is my entire fault but for anyone who follows this tread and is not that well experienced with the stockmarket they can be very easily persuaded with all of the glowing FA talk that is here - even when a stock in still just hanging in there. So anyway I'm out atm and with be keeping an eye on BTA from a distance. lol to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.