BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta takeover very possible, page-70

1. 642 Posts.
    Mitta "so my query is why has the share price been falling for so long with these good fundamentals ? does not seem to add up for me"

surely you know of 100's of shares that get way oversold despite great fundamentals. In my opinion this is one such case.

The Reject Shop one I owned early dropped from over $3 to under $2.50 yet two years later it was over $10 with no real change in what was happening - there are countless other examples obviously.

Your question could easily have been reversed - why were people buying at $3.40 if the fundamentals are so bad?

The pendulum swings and with a stock as historically volatile as Biota it swings powerfully.

In my opinion at $3.40 it had swung to far in one direction and at $1.12 it has swung too far in the other direction.

Yes it is painful at present for holders. I hate the feeling and it's been a while since I have been in this position. However when I have been in it previously it has been on spec mining stocks with nothing to support them. I am holding tough here because I feel "the emperor does have clothes" and those clothes I thought were very well explained by Jetson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.