BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

The decline of the share price does not necessarily correctly...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    The decline of the share price does not necessarily correctly reflect the fundamental changes. The same holds true for the last rise to above 3 dollars. I think the recent sharp drop and weakness of the share price have to take into account the force of SHORT selling and the general weak share market. Short selling is just like going long BTA, but only in the opposite direction. So, why don't we just think BTA is oversold, rather than say BTA is collapsing becasue its share price has dropped significantly?

I think most of people posting (positively or negatively)here must have more or less interest in BTA. If those people who continue to post negative points about BTA do not have interest in BTA, why would they borther to spend so much effort researching BTA and posting their "findings" here? Of course there are some so-called "volunteers" in the world. However, I think most of those people have interest in BTA, intending to buy BTA cheap or are currently holding short position in BTA.
    Of course, It is no problem at all for any people to have interest in BTA, either going long or going short. The real problem is that they DON'T disclouse their positions or purposes correctly. How can those people want readers to trust what they post here if they do not honestly disclose their positions (intentions of their postings)?

I have seen quite a few persons on HC, who contuned to post negative things about some companies when those companies' share prices were in declining mode.And those people simply disappear when those companies' share price rised and stabilized. It is hard to imagine if those people did not have interest in those shares and yet continued to spend much efforts reseaching the companies and post their findings on HC.

Just my thoughts. GL to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.