BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi guys,Well it has been a long time but now we have the first...

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi guys,

Well it has been a long time but now we have the first news about resistance in tamiflu not just for the common flu strains but also for the swineflu.

And so the only antiviral still standing in this world of seasonal flu and swine flu is Relenza.

Governements around the world will have to adjust their stock piles and can dump their tamiflu stocks on the rubbish tip.

And what are we seeing with the share price in this situation and with this latest extremely positive news for relenza????

It is going down.....

And how is this possible???

You do not have to look far for an explanation.

First of all the share price is capped to the max and have been so for weeks on end now.

The 2 million of so shares and the bot selling and buying of shares in the single and double digit numbers explain it all.

Then the continues down ramping on this forum and raging about the bad management of BTA will certainly not encourage any one reading this forum to invest in BTA.

I have put all those voices on ignore as they do not serve a purpose except for stopping any new investors on Hotcopper investing in this company.

Dispite all this Relenza will bring in the bacon for BTA and we will reap the rewards imho.

I have been in and out of Biota for many years as some of the old timers here know and I believe that BTA has some serious money coming towards them in the near future.

And this will have to reflect the share price sooner or later.
    We just have to be patient and if the share price drops even more, we should make the most of these bargain prices.

I advise you all to do your own research and to make up your own mind about this company.

Reading this forum will probably not help you must in this process.

good luck to all holders

And as always I am a happy holder and have time to wait a bit longer to reap once again the rewards from investing in this company.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.