BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bta798, page-31

1. 850 Posts.
    Management have share purchase blackout periods associated with possible deals. Like probably all the time of BARDA grant consideration by the USA or when BTA has pre knowledge of royalties or negotiating for licencing etc etc. If it was not for a whole heap of stuff like that, they could make a few purchases for themselves to give confidence.

Free options instead of pay increase shows a level of confidence. We seldom see directors selling.

On balance I think the directors are confident. With what they should know, we should also be encouraged .... just not for the short term.

I think bagging pc is sp counter productive. My guess is that he was likely the driving force behind the BARDA grant and that Biota might have even assisted with the writing of the grant specifications. Continuing posts about his "free oppies" is getting a bit boring and sailing a bit close to the wind. The sp direction is not long term. We have an incredible grant that is just about risk free for the USA and opens new horizons for BTA development progress. I suggest that none of the HC posters were responsible for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.