DCC 21.7% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

sooo.... there've been a few questionable raises including this...

1. 13 Posts.
    sooo....

there've been a few questionable raises including this one (in terms of timing) .... makes me think, why the heck is DCC still dealing with sell my shares?

every comment i read is dreaming about the crypto moon... is this a crypto fund or a company that sells shares? ...

aside for paying for corporate wages, what value / synergy does sms bring?

instead of the constant and untimely raises, why not just sell sms? it's not the core business and they clearly could use the cash.

reports suggest they've done well with the business in terms of growth... although i've always questioned their "growth", based on the fact that fees are % based.... basically, if the asx goes up, so do revs...i wouldn't exactly give top management a medal for this though.

also, easy to disguise true roi when the business is meshed into dcc. revs are up, and they say they're growing. what's the actual ROI on that division???

staff, marketing, tech, subs, ect... notice how revs are touted proudly but true costs are obfuscated.

how much time / energy are they going to keep wasting on an irrelevant business?

how long is the crowd going to believe this silly "success" story?

website shows 2 staff... 2 (down from 3 about a year ago).... i pointed out a while ago that their marketing team hadnt picked up on a crypto scam that was on their FB page for nearly a year....

you really believe that these two really REALLY amazing staff and their incredible marketing team are driving some kind of success story?

27/10/23
    dcc btc
    0.04 33,906

18/03/2024
    dcc btc
    0.075 68,272

DCC vs BTC = 87.5% vs 101.4%

if so, i'd direct your attention to the harbour bridge... it's a beaut... and for a low-low price (plus my hyperinflated wages for a few years), i'd be happy to sell it to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.010(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ $257.3K 4.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 65116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.010 ( 19.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ 1151169
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.