DCC 21.7% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

Hi Spekul8,The Federal court hasn't determined the case as yet,...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Spekul8,

The Federal court hasn't determined the case as yet, but even if they do and DCC are successful in their claim, I doubt DCC would be selling the BTC anyway, it will likely go back into treasury, as has been the mandate from Lisa over the last 3 months to increase digital assets held. If the Mt Gox creditors are ready to pay out, the Federal court has already required both parties legal teams to ensure the coins released are held in 3rd party until such time as the Federal court hands down its verdict for their release.

I read some time ago Karis wanted his lawyers to hold them, and DCC protested this during the trial (and Fed court agreed with DCC). Fed court also agreed to them being held in an independent secure and insured digital asset storage company (as recommended by DCC), cant remember who, but they are / will be safe until received by their rightful owner as determined by the courts.

Regarding your point: "....giving a rough enterprise value of 10 million, my concern here is what current projects command that E value ?"I think that is fair, possibly even undervalued.

Don't forget:

1. Sell My Shares Business - could be worth $5m+ based on performance (?) - this is a profitable business - good revenue, has increased YOY..
    2. FUM businesses - running with profit (see today's announcement). 6 year track record.
    3. Application for ETF - all the work done to get here.
    4. Business relationships / Historical intellectual property.
    5. Real World Asset Fund - this is a sleeping giant when the digital asset market turns to digitalizing assets - not far off I think.
    ......just to name a few....

I think the projects / businesses with these green shoots absolutely flip that EV.

Remember, there are a lot of mining companies with a lot higher market cap that have not found anything, and they are asset-less / cash-less.... this digital asset sector could likely explode after the halving next month.

Just my thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.010(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ $257.3K 4.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 65116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.010 ( 19.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ 1151169
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.