DCC 4.44% 4.3¢ digitalx limited

Good questions T81...What do you imagine BTC getting to? *I am...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Good questions T81...

What do you imagine BTC getting to?

*I am no expert, just follow the space and have since 2015/2016. This is the $1m question though (figuratively speaking)... can it get there this bull run or the next... I have followed a lot of PlanB on YouTube / Twitter (X). His 'Stock to Flow' model might give you a good range, whilst also giving you some perspective on how and when the bull run generally might kick in beyond ATHs - check there as he puts a lot of theory behind his predictions. If you look at the charts he displays on BTC, it actually ran up a lot quicker this early on in this bull run, most likely because of the anticipated / announced ETFs... conversely the last bull run things may have been impacted by Covid19, a once in a lifetime (hopefully) international world event... I would hope we get to $500,000 AUD or higher at least. Generally within 6 months of the halving is when it really can run, and hopefully will again... we are close.

Would it need to do a huge run to have a effect on the MC of DCC? they are not overly linear. down 38% recently. Personally was waiting for the halving to kick in earlier but hasn't happened... yet.Just being a little greedy I guess chasing aggressive growth whilst some of my other speculatives have gone nuts whilst I watch DCC flounder with a similar market cap.

*If you were around in the 2016/207 bull run then you would have seen what happened to the DCC share price. Granted we had income from ICO's then, but the euphoria alone was enough to see the DCC share price go ballistic. Just watch all the Hot Copper members jump back on board when we start seeing more BTC ATH's. The main driver here in my opinion will be the funds under management, which once the company can hit a good number with this the revenue can quickly climb to a level of sustainability, and given BTC growth will see our assets under management climb, as long as they can get people on board then we will move north quicker than the BTC price does... maybe.... or should I say hopefully.

Patience is the key now. Stay strong, the weak hands always have lost out in the long run on crypto. Just remember to have an exit point in this game, and stick to it. Not investment advise, but just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $12.11K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131140 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 33999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.