DCC 1.89% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

I’m seeing close on .223 but I can not see market depth at the...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I’m seeing close on .223 but I can not see market depth at the moment on my phone. I’m guessing it’s a lowball for tomorrow with the naked shorts for accumulation but getting caught out with merger news that could come out at any time ( the last ann was released at 3 am) I would say it could put serious risk to the upside developments possibly coming out at any time. If it opens that low a serious amount of incoming will occur in my opinion. My position is long so I’m not too concerned short term but we must keep in mind that BTCS has been simply a day traders toy for ages with fairly set patterns in rise and fall of SP.
    Holders involved in the movements of dcc has given such great insight into BGL and Collinstar and of course DCC, the majority following BTCS holders appear to be not as up to speed or have as solid a network of knowledgeable contributors as we have seen here.
    Anyways see what the markets continue to have to say, in closing a company out of Vancouver listed today on the tsx under ticker Kash. They mine Dash and some other alt coins and are by no means of the scale of the BGL,CS, DCC conglomerate. Opened at .15 closed at $2.45 and hit an intraday day of $4.

To compare Kash to the team we speak about here would be unjust for both parties however I note this to give a clear picture of the appetite emerging in this blockchain/cryptocurrency space by investors in a part of the world that is in Australia’s wake in this sector currently.
    All imo dyor.
    3 am announcement
    https://mobile.tmxmoney.com/quote/?symbol=BTCS:US
    Hashchain Tech.
    https://mobile.tmxmoney.com/quote/?symbol=KASH
    Disclosure I was unable to get on board for Kash and have not invested anything more that time and energy kicking myself multiple times for not being more prepared for the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $92.11K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113878 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 188678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.