DCC 1.89% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

Post relates to BTCS, and only indirectly to DCC. Great to see...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Post relates to BTCS, and only indirectly to DCC.
    Great to see some other BTCS holders here, i've noticed a couple of familiar aliases on the US stock forums but honestly, I cant stand those forums, They are nothing like Hotcopper (I'd love for you to link some you like if there are any). Considering the major link between the two companies i suspect more dual holders to come shortly - A BGL listing on a US stock exchange will be incredible: the three pillars of their buisness operations are Consulting, Transaction verification and Incubation: I speculate that BTCS will be the public wing of their crypto mining and VC arm, just like DCC is the public wing of their consultancy arm. BGL, with their recent NEM partnerships have incubators all over the world, this next year is going to huge for DCC (and hopefully BTCS) just wait for all that talent in those incubators to transition to the acceleration programs and there are countless opportunities for DCC to advise and BGL to invest in ICOs. Hopefully they just close the gap and have DCC get the tokens as payment and the BTCS manage the portfolio, but who knows if BGL have that kind of merger in store. if they plan on investing in ICOs they could underwrite crowdsales that DCC advise which fail to meet their targets and DCC can act as market makers when they hit exchanges - they are really ticking all the boxes for investment banking in the cryptocurrency sector - we are defiantly on the hottest stocks in this space for sure.

As for the official closing price of BTCS, i'm pretty sure it's official closing price was 22c but because its OTCMKTS, im pretty sure any trade can happen at any time provided their are no trading halts in place, i think those markets operate differently. The after hours trading seems to have seen a decent correction, but no idea of volume, it could be white noise. Im more excited by the volume of their recent bull spikes more than anything. Check out chart below. A great cup and handle formation - at the same time DCC executed theirs perfectly, both on decent volume.

BTCS.png

Compare this to DCC:

DCC.png
    Last edited by SilverSterling2021: 19/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $92.11K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113878 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 188678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.