DCC 2.44% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Easy brother. I am a long term holder of DCC and am bullish on...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Easy brother. I am a long term holder of DCC and am bullish on DCC. I am also invested in BTCS (based purely on the fact that BGL declared interest in it as a takeover target, which was also confirmed at their AGM).

Am not being dramatic. I sold one third of my DCC holding a couple of weeks ago (I held for over two years), and that one third alone allowed for recovering my initial investment + some profit. If I loose the rest (including BTCS), I am still in the green, so not too concerned here, and my risk apetite is very large, so will ride out both DCC as well as BTCS.

Just raising some concerns here: BGL has failed to list twice on the ASX and now seems to have trouble satisfying a requirement for audited financials + regulatory compliance requests from the SEC. If you put the dots together, doesn't look amazing: although, as others said above, it might just be that BGL lost interest.

In any case: the article I posted above (from zdnet) says at the very end of it that they've reached out to BGL for comment, and will update the article if BGL issue any remarks: so we might be all the wiser tomorrow.

We're all one team here my friend...

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $25.29K 616.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224683 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 207064 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.