BTR 5.56% 1.9¢ brightstar resources limited

btr trading pattern, page-84

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Huss,

I would never be able to answer your question but I certainly wish I could. To me it's all good, what others and myself have thought over the years, that somebody was accumulating but WHO? Well now we have one party showing their hand and the question now becomes who else? All good signs Huss, just remember these and many others including myself are in for the longer term. Should you be concerned with BTR's current SP? IMO NO.
    BTR is fundamentaly getting stronger each week/month that passes and true value will be reflected at some point into the future, it's just the fragility in the market that is just being reflected in ALL stocks not just BTR.
    If you are looking for a short play, well like anything else, good luck!

I am torn with the SP at the moment because in one hand I want it to move up naturally, but in the other do I take 125% $1.10 rights or do I save thousands and buy sub $1.10? Easy question for me to answer being a long term holder, bring on sub $1.10 so I can buy more than the 125% offer. Sorry but a little short term pain doesn't bother me. I have the funds now ready to go either way, I'm just glad we don't have to rush into it.

Now are the insto's playing to where my mind is at? That's the $1000 dollar question?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $74.84K 4.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6522222 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4648180 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.