BTU 0.00% 15.0¢ bathurst resources limited

Viney, I have also heard that the enviro hearing will commence...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Viney, I have also heard that the enviro hearing will commence in may and that the company is waiting on a date to be set. Once a date is set for the hearing one would assume that this information would be announced to market.

I do not expect there to be too many issues other than some activists putting there case forward. The Buller project is in the nations interest and the local community and government are supports. You have to remember that there are hundreds of people out of a job due to the PR disaster that BTU can employee and also the export of coal will help boost national GDP in a country that is currently struggling.

IMO the purchase of the PR asset would be a negative and not something that I want our company associated with. Unfortunatley for the familys of the victims the bodies of the miners are still underground and the processes and regulations that will be put upon the acquirer to bring the mine into production again would be massive and IMO would take years and years. Again, the whole situation is not something that I think BTU needs to be involved in and as Viney said everything with PR is UNCERTAIN.

Oh and with regards to the off-take... I have good reason to believe that it is VERY close. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.