BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

btv are not interested in gold, page-9

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Yaqona...I agree with your thoughts and think we need to smarten management up in a number of aspects.

I invested in a gold mining company and not a boutique financier that is making unsecured loans of substance at a far too generous interest rate. I'd love to get $1.4m unsecured at 8% for my business!

Particularly when the knobs on bankers hill are charging 9% or better for secured loans!

This rankles me.

What's more...wher is Neil Biddel in all of this? He is a director of BTV and WME. Swinging his vote in the boardroom must have been easy. What are their directorial guidelines here?

Not saying it IS suss...but it looks suss and clarification is required, surely.

And...where is the direction here?

Are we goldies, nukies or pin stripe paper shufflers involved in the financial market?

Who knows.

Directors...stop the rot and give the ship some direction otherwise stand aside and appoint someone to put to the company on run down basis and distribute the cash.

I've got a reasonable share accuumlation that can't be easily sold out in this illiquid market..so we must push the directors here.

And woe betide the directors if they come up with a business for script exchange and dilute our NTA advantage.

COME ON GUYS/GALS...VOICE YOUR OPINIONS...LET'S START THE SNOW BALL ROLLING and unlock the intrinsic value in our shares in BTV!

People ACTION! email me at [email protected] if you want to participate in a strategy to get the directors hopping here.

Plus...there is evidecne that a lareg investement is about to be contemplated. I say we have a right to ratify this and it's tiem for all shareholders to strahd uop and make your opinions known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.