BOT 6.15% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

You are correct, we all know it won't change anything that's for...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    You are correct, we all know it won't change anything that's for sure.. unfortunately the comms after bad ANN never follows in BOT's scope of works.., just one of those companies whom don't fret about us little fish..that's life though... and whilst we all got a good reaming yesterday (AGAIN i might add, so i had to don the old adult diaper today as my sphincter looks like a burst bicycle tube, she is not used to such a workout every few months..biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png)..my curiosity still makes me wonder about that Pre-ANN phone call to their little investor, now that would of been a very very interesting one, unless planned - tin foil hat??

In saying that, i think we got it length ways with the Bat, wonder if V got it sideways.. cool.png.. would love to get a hand on that transcript..biggrin.png ..

Heck maybe V should invest in an diaper business, cause damn they know how to screw the living crap out of us.. tongue.png..

End of the day hopefully we can rise out of this along with the rest of the world madness going on, health and family (and the old cold beer) are far more important in life than a number in the bank.. although easier said than done most times unfortunately.. she will be right mate!!.. maybe in 6 months time i can still stick the Perth LTH's for a few coldies..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.020(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $2.676M 7.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19000 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 48210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.