BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

BUB Chart Update, page-77

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guys,

Whilst I feel BUB is definitely on the right track, I think it best that people here don't tunnel vision and encourage other greener investors into betting the house.

IMO this is still a speculative stock(Penny) given the price, market cap, lack of broker analysis and young history. (Not even a year) Not to mention meager trading volumes for the initial couple of months right after it Supernova'ed from 12c to 40c+ in days before retracing as traders and dominant holders cashed in. Bright side is management does seem to be doing their homework in terms of market penetration and there does seem to be a lot of increased attention in the last couple of months by volume which is nice.

Some TA - Still looking bullish from Ichimoku, and appears to have broken the range today with a 31c close. 30c should now provide some fractal support, could also retrace before heading higher.

Remember, anything can happen! invest with a calculated risk adverse holistic approach and always have a plan B if things go south. Finally, DO NOT bet the house, you gamblers, you may get lucky a few times but there is always that one time... and account = blown up. BUB.jpg
    Last edited by PlasmaTrader: 26/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $116.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $16.51K 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1352221 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 412557 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.