BUB 4.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Any cash burn needs to have context, for example is it from bad...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Any cash burn needs to have context, for example is it from bad management of from building infrastructure, for Bubs its the latter. Building a business is like building a house, it takes product, time and skill and I think Bubs has those three angles covered.

Stocks that go hard always fall back because of profit takers, stop loss roll on's as it becomes self perpetuation of the stock loss and day traders. Another factor, is brokers can buy stocks pay no brokerage and get in and out which they do, this is how they survive. So, a lot of punters and that is what they are buy on information from a friend, broker or what ever and don't have a clue about the stock they are buying, but that's another debate all together.

If for example, the pull back was because of a poor quarterly report then this is a different context all together. I don't know that the sellers of Bub's were associated with JAT as mentioned by another poster and I don't know how that comparison made it into the Bub thread.

I agree that a photo of shelves is a nonsense, I can only assume that the people doing this have a lot of spare time, but each to their own.

As an example in August 2014 BAL was $1.27, December 2016 - $15.16, January 2017 - $3.70, March 2018 - $22.52 and today - $10.00 and BAL as with A2M don't pay dividends, oddly neither does BUB. Point is, stocks ebb and flow for a host of reasons and sediment. BAL has matured and BUB's is maturing as a business. The example of BAL is to show it's not all shits and giggles buying shares, and if you cannot take a hit or be prepared to play the long game then keep out of the stock market. (a tip, if you want to make quick money bust a bank, however, there are consequences if caught), its all about risk & reward.

I don't accept that if Bub's does not break even they will get smashed, they do need to show material improvement across a few aspects of the business.

My view is that Bub's is a growth stock and reward out weighs risk for me, but that is not a guarantee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $172.3K 1.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 2993833 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1586621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.