BUB 0.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

BUB chart, page-2203

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    There are more than 3 million feral goats in Australia, maybe we all find one and lend a hand to Bubs!!! More clever people than I started Bubs with a dream that has grown into reality, and let's be honest, a blooming good idea. For all those that have the nerve to write on this site without Bubs shares, then thanks for your opinion, of which I ignore.
    Sometimes a product is good, healthy, and has been developed into a success by very clever people with a very clever boss. Although I am fairly intelligent, I am no rocket scientist, so I believe that those experts that have made a company into a success, know what they are doing and how many goats they need to milk to feed the future demand.
    if in the future I guessed wrong, then I will wear a target on my chest and let those goats charge me down, but not before I have charged others down. If Trump stops annoying all our friends, then things will go up around the share market for all companies, not just Bubs. I'm sorry Donald, I know you are another person more clever than me, however, you need to tell us all what your plans are before you point the gun at our feet.
    I'm not going to say IMO, as you all know I hate that, but Bubs will eventually go places and rise close to A2 prices. Rather than day trading, then let's get together and utilize our brain matter in working out how best to support the company rather than looking for v. short term gains.
    all your figures and calculations are fantastic, but in the end it comes down to investment into a very good idea, otherwise go out and buy a pair of shoes.
    Thanks everyone for a very good read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $24.47K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1578609 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1751062 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.