BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Probably the trade tension with China really scares people off....

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Probably the trade tension with China really scares people off. I don't think anything will happen to BUB because it is just way too small. Also BUB has Chinese shareholders so it would be safe. BUB may go slow and quite at the moment just to keep away from trouble. I think that is the reason we have Jannifer Hawkins - it signals a shift of company focus from international to domestic market IMO.

I think that is a smart move.

Actually China is trying very hard to open up its economy - of course it does, close economy is like suicide. China trying to show itself as a good and stable investment destination. It on the one hand encourages foreign investment, and one the other hand punished a few some Australian big players for various reasons.

After Hong Kong get imposed new national security law, China opened up Hainan Island as the new economic development zone with attractive policies in place (new free trade port) trying to attract foreign investment. Unfortunately Australian media just keep quite on this type of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $209.4K 1.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 527734 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 226001 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.