BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

Could we potentially see another rally up soon based on this...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2411/2411719-69466e5ce76f1a5b82ecd91516a25b78.jpg

Could we potentially see another rally up soon based on this T.A? Price action seems to be slowly constricting and could potentially see a breakout. Any news that comes during this time period may be the needed catalyst for a breakout oh the resistance level of this uptrend.

Seems like sentiments are relatively equal with the most recent announcements as some seeing it as either positive as Bubs is putting its foot in the door for SAMR market penetration or negative by having sacrificing some of its "made in Australia" leverage. Perhaps some positive news will be what drives the breakout of the resistance and continue the uptrend? Or perhaps just plain T.A trading will be what continues the uptrend.

I personally feel their most recent announcement is a good decision as securing SAMR is top priority and this improves their chances of approval. SAMR is better than no SAMR. To which, if they dont get SAMR, that will hinder their earnings and potential to make money in a much much greater way and therefore interferes with their ability to grow as a business.

Correct me if im wrong, but the disaster that tarnished the "Made in China" sentiment for baby infant formula were solely from chinese born companies? If this is true, then perhaps one of the arguments people have about bubs being made in china can be rebutted by the fact that the Chinese Public will recognize "Created by Bubs" as an Australian Company that is just situated in China?

Regardless of if people see their recent announcement as an evil or not (which i dont), if anything its probably more like the lesser of two evils. The latter being SAMR rejection. Its all just a strategic play for long term growth.

Any constructive criticism, corrections, etc needed and welcomed. Especially advice on my T.A. Always needing to improve!

Thanks and Stay Safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $214.8K 1.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 1592833 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 329975 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.