BUB 4.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

BUB chart, page-331

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    AnneSid,

Sorry to see you change your thoughts so quickly when the up ramping slowed down.......as in my last post where I said I would have loved to participate in the CR at 45c, even though this would have moved my average up slightly, I got tempted today and hit the buy button at 50.5c even though I could see that the price may have dropped slightly more as it did!!! My reasoning was I was happy to buy at the 50c mark ( so did 50.5c as the queue was far shorter than the 50c queue ).
    Again to reassure yourself, may I respectfully suggest that you research through Chris1983's numerous posts to find the gems of wisdom in relation to BUBs as over the last 12+ months he has had some very insightful posts and to why he is still a holder.........he IMO seems to have a very balanced opinion.
    I personally am still holding some funds in reserve in case the SP drops further, even though I hate chasing stocks down;
    and in a further little tale of being patient I was in the 1980's a shareholder in Queensland Gas from the IPO which was at 20c ( prior to this I had read a lot about CSG extraction and visited some sights in USA followed by a visit to Roma in Qld and have guided tour of what they were doing.( I have a Science background ).....so was confident about what they were going to do ) ; the SP rewarded me by falling down to around 10c, where I then bought another parcel, THEN to be rewarded by seeing the share price fall further to 7-8c, I started to question my research and visits wondering what the market knew that I did not!!!!!!.......at the time I was quite worried I can assure you. And of course no Hot Copper in those days!!!!!!
    A further visit to Roma and a chance meeting with the ?CEO, who in some ways allayed a lot of my worries even saying he couldn't understand why the market didn't realise what they were doing up there, but to " keep the faith in what we are doing " .
    I DID, so the rest is history as Qld Gas in early 2000's got taken over by British Gas at some $6.75 per share!!!! and I became almost a " millionaire ". Not that I think BUBs is in the same category yet, but IMO it has a very interesting story and a share register with some interesting investors and as in Qld Gas a seemingly very good and committed board of directors, who IMO must have credibility to be able to raise the $16m+ in such a short period of time. I am prepared to wait and watch for the next 12-18 months to see what will happen in this space.
    AnneSid I hope this may console you a little but as everyone says please do your own research and don't get carried away by the hype that you occasionally see on HC. some are genuinely trying to help with their research whilst some are just blatantly ramping either down or up.

Cheers Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $133.7K 1.031M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 371586 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 414199 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.