BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Time after time makes me become shaker-hands holder. I read this...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Time after time makes me become shaker-hands holder. I read this section
    "There is a recognised demand internationally for organic and Australian infant food and formula. Current sales platforms in China, South East Asia and the United Arab Emirates emerged due to the Group’s Australian provenance and may be enhanced with resources dedicated towards growth. Expanding the international business strategy capabilities will be a focus of the Group. The Group already has relationships with retail and e-commerce operators such as Kaola NetEase, RED (Xiaohongshu), Dairy Farm, NTUC FairPrice, Tmall Global and JD.com. By scaling up operations, these channels may provide potentially significant growth opportunities and ready access to new markets beyond China’s largest cities.

In addition to trading platforms, the Group has entered into an agreement with Brilite Nutritionals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (“Brilite”) as its exclusive partner and an authorised distributor in China, with a primary focus on mother and baby stores. Brilite has undertaken to provide material assistance with finalising regulatory approvals for all of Bubs infant formula and organic baby food products."
    from annual report; I will continue to hold and let's see what happens at the end of this year. G'luck to all holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $102.1K 785.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2265334 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 408971 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.