BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

BUB Share Price, page-8

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    To be honest I really do not know. I would like to buy the stock but I will be absolutely honest. BUB is at the moment only an option play. In other words you are buying a stock that may or may not make a profit in the future. The company is burning money and what a lot of commentators on the stock have missed is that as sales have increased so to has cost, albeit it at greater rate. I heard lat week comments on people are stock piling the stock. REALLY!!!!! unless you see who buys the stock none has an idea. If they were correct then in the immediate short term this has been a failed exercise, as the price has fallen greatly and the 1.5m buyers at 75c have left. AsI have always stated the stock has potential but at the moment does not make a cracker. Again Belamy's at the same price was making considerable profit.

I would hold off at this stage until I saw a new set of numbers. I think it actually may go down to 50 odd cents but I have no evidence as to why its only a gut feel. NO EVIDENCE.

Most of all I do not want to see people loose money. I am not one for profit at the expense of others. I believe in life we will all have bad times no matter how rich you are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $72.33K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1485016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 767990 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.