WNX 0.00% 2.3¢ wellnex life limited

BUB vs WHA, page-267

1. 5,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Wow all I can feel is some holders from A2 or BAL can't stand the SP keep declining. They think the money will start flowing to junior competitors which will inevitably facing higher growth phase than their current holding. So new accounts are created to down ramp those ones which got potential. Isn't this too obvious ?

Juniors are valued @ lower market cap due to higher uncertainty for sure. But if you are really good, you should be able to see through the fog in front. As a previous WHA holder myself, I think the company is sitting @ a very interesting stage. From the intel I have been able to secured, the chance of passing final approval is very high & it's getting close, hence the rise of the SP. Upon approval, the "off take" agreement will also immediately boost the revenue up which is a very good fundamental change IMO.

Watching very closely at this stage, I like the consolidation around $1.4. It's hard to buy a satisfactory position without sending the SP to sky high. Patience required
    Last edited by orionwoo: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $82.49K 3.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 410046 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 545816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.