WNX 2.63% 2.0¢ wellnex life limited

BUB vs WHA, page-5

1. 90 Posts.
    Are both of the company really a seller of infant formula?

I think their the value of their license occupies 99% of the current share price while the remaining 1% of the SP would contributed by their product sales.

Bub is another karicare, but not as famous as karicare. If my baby had to eat goat milk, I would let him eat karicare goat milk. But most Chinese traditional medical practice will tell the parents that drinking goat milk is not good, since "there is a fire starting in my heart" lol. Yes, we believe taking goat product will result in a fire inside our body, and consequently constipation, lol. Meanwhile, cow milk is much much cheaper.

WHA is another bellamy but worse than bellamy. Because I cannot even find a tin of its product in the local market. It looks like WHA is specially designed for Chinese market. This kind of product are treated as fake foreign brands in China, TOT. the great Chinese people will let WHA know the serious consequences if WHA treat us as a rich fool.

In my opinion, these two stocks have no value to invest. They do not even have a feasible business plan. They are just the free riders of A2 and Bellamy. Do they or their founder has a long history in producing milk products, or do they have special technologies like A2 milk company?

If you are the risk taker then you might be interested in these two stocks. If not, or if you are planning for you retirement life, then choose A2.

Buying both is just like participating in the blackjack game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $24.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.17K 537.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34074 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 49899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 103997
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.