WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

bubbles, page-144

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    And a rational investor especially if in possession of superior information would sell everything if the price doubled were there lack of confidence. Fact is they sold performance shares only. The value being significantly less than the remaining holdings. Or in trader-speak, they retained their core holdings and exercised their trading parcel. But I guess that is only valid for traders and holders that despite a long term sentiment, indicate they too have trading parcels. I also note posted comments indicating holders would never use information on HC for investment decisions - that is a load of absolute rubbish. Sufficient studies have shown a strong positive correlation between user group commentaries and stock pricing movement after the fact. If the argument purported is that no decisions should be made is correct, then there is little rational reason why such posters would post in the first place. The only logical realisation is they have an intention to engage in affecting decisions. I decide to read a few posters historical posts to check the sentiment, comments and price movements, and quite often found a number of occasions where bullish comments have been followed by large losses. And also found the opposite suggesting a contrarian posting style for whatever reasons. About the only useful information of late relates to company announcements (not just Obj), and patent discoveries. However those plus other information can be found publicly by doing some research. Everything else recently has been nothing more than efforts to sway holder sentiment. A number of past supporter true colors have appeared with comments indicating reduced holdings in OBJ or minimalizing portfolio contents - neither of which is consistent with long term sentiments. I admire certain posters comments such as abdm since the comments are well summarised. Also Jacetheace and his diligence to patent mining. Everything else is absolute noise and given yhe frequency if posting indicates nothing more tha. Short term attempts to influence sentiment and either make a dollar, or have fun through sadistic means. Not all posters are nice people in the same way when you walk in the street not everyone is your friend. Check out the murder amd rape statistics for that. And then check out the extent of corporate fraud that goes on. I would rather just start my own forum where anonymity is disallowed where actual names are required to post. Then we can see how content improves or indeed dies off.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.