WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

nice one smac . I guess that we could accommodate either or both...

1. 421 Posts.
    nice one smac . I guess that we could accommodate either or both as our tech is quite formulation specific I would think . ie one patch does not fit all formulations as I understand. pman and abdm any thoughts on our tech being used with tooth brush applications(GSK) vs whitening strips (P&G)?

its great to see all these positive posts , which at this stage is all speculative, being posted . All this information helps each holder , potential holder draw their own conclusion. Its good to see obj rushing through new patents . this could be one reason why other announcements have not been made , as we await further patent protection . The one point mentioned in an earlier post that sticks in my mind is the fact that we have a sale going on in P&G products at the moment . These products are not as a result of becoming deleted lines but are major lines bringing in billions of dollar in revenue. In my retail experience , one usually reduces the price of a major line , due to new packaging or formulation . I find this very exciting . GLTA
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.