TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I'm an amateur, and I definitely got caught in the bubble!...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm an amateur, and I definitely got caught in the bubble! without a doubt, happy to say so loudly, without mistakes we never learn, the secret to this is identifying those mistakes and learning from them. I got caught out here reading and listening to rampers of TON such as KL.. with full respects to KL his post are terrific and are a sentiment to TON you should be on the payroll.. if your ever looking for a job selling cars..hit me up.. ahaha.. At the end of the day no one can predict the future but we can make weighted decisions based on the past and SELF education. , as much as I want to believe TON will be the worlds answer to the lack of graphite I cannot see that happening anytime in my life span, I was highly skeptical of Warnie's initial down ramping posts but it got me thinking if anyone could write such a post must at the bare least have done some research.. so as a sheep does I followed suit, and researched myself. at the end of it I set a sell stop at late 50's initially buying in late 20's.. from what I see there is a lot of current holders who are holding based soley on pride.. hence Warnie goes without the respect he deserves here. so from amateur to the more experienced, swallow the pride.. " like a guy in Pattaya once told me " never fall in love"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.966K 732.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 535643 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.