BUB 0.00% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

This stock has a lot more in it that you realise. Forget the...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    This stock has a lot more in it that you realise. Forget the short term fundamentals for a moment. The question that really needs to be addressed is as follows; Does the long term value proposition stack up?

I'm interested to get the feedback from a previous poster who identified scale issues such as supply as goats are difficult to farm, full stop. If that can be resolved then we have a great business here.

Australia is seen as a very clean supplier of food products throughout the entire Asian region. These guys have strong ties to China which alone can be massive.

I wouldn't be surprised if significant buying is coming from Hong Kong/mainland China. Can anyone obtain this information from the public records. Does the registry tell you the mix of holders that are Australian based vs overseas. This would be very interesting to monitor.

I believe that the business has significant long term value and the Chinese/Asian investors will invest for the medium to long term. They are looking to park there money offshore in a jurisdiction like Australia.

Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there is significant upside in this stock in the medium to long term.

I really think it will trade in a reasonably wide range but trend upwards to $1 over the next three to six months.

Anyway, it's a traders paradise at the moment so have fun and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $354.2K 2.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 3848644 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 252758 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.