BUB 0.00% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

What you said about Australia considered by Asian countries as...

1. 3,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    What you said about Australia considered by Asian countries as green source of food is true, but not to the extent that you thought it is, especially when it comes to IF products.

If you go to a Chinese supermarket you will grasp the gratitude of the competitions ANZ if producers face...there are way too many European brands that are selling way way better...you would thought this Bubs ticks a lot of common sense boxes, but in reality, it still has long long way to go if it can get there.

Think about the road that A2 and Bellamy had been through to get to where they are today, we are talking about at lease another 3 years to see any real bright outlook for this product, if it can get there....

I have made good profit, it has the hype for this kind of trading strategy, but nothing more and nothing less, it's exactly a pump n dump stock to me.

You can hold long term for any stock and hoping it works out in long rung, but is it really a good strategy for this kinda of stock??

This pond, has been all fished out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $101.0K 809.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1063104 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 24314 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.