BUB 3.57% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

I know I won't get any "inside" information when I email...

1. 12,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    I know I won't get any "inside" information when I email Bubs...but thought I would just mention CNCA since there seem no news about that. Hopefully that statement will be release soon...

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any further information regarding Bub’s securing a CNCA agreement or the CFDA application process as this is commercially sensitive information. Bubs will release a statement when possible.

Thank you for your continued support of Bubs Australia.

Kind regards,

Deanne Curry | Project Co-ordinator
    T: +61 2 8353 0401 | F: +61 2 8353 0450 | M: +61 414 388 997
    [email protected] | www.gracosway.com.au
    Level 21, 6 O’Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia

GRACosway is Australia’s leading public affairs and corporate, financial communications counsel. GRACosway is registered under the Lobbying Codes of Conduct in NSW, Queensland, Western Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, South Australia, the ACT and federally. GRACosway is also a member of the Australian Professional Government Relations Association and adheres to the APGRA’s Code of Conduct.

CAUTION – This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify GRACosway Pty Ltd (ABN 50 082 123 822) via return email or on 61 2 8353 0400.
    Last edited by takizawa2: 11/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.