BUB 7.14% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Thanks nevchev, I studied marketing as my major and now with...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Thanks nevchev,
    I studied marketing as my major and now with what i see bubs doing for past 12 months is a classic case of text book brand building. I must say in recent times no stock has intrigued me as much as bubs did.... Mind you not for a second i am saying that success is a guarantee for BUBS...... IMO it still is in the infancy stage and doing all the right things so far...... Bubs being a goats milk product it identified its target market as china to start with (as china doesnt have a history with milk products i think Bubs should do a lot more to educate the target market about goats milk and its benefits)

Built a strong distribution channel to cater the target Market........ to quote Bubs CEO in his interview to comsec..... for a product like infant formula "trust is everything", to further strengthen the trust factor it acquired nulac and demonstrated backward integration and strengthened its supply chain further.

Now market is slowly but surely identifying the quality of the product hence we have seen on numerous platforms the products are running out fast.......... for a newish company it is only fair to get caught off guard with a sudden spurt of demand and hence encounter empty shelves for few days...... whats important is how a company acts and adjusts its inventory to meet demand by staying informed through all distribution channels......... I have started to believe more and more in BUBS hence recently at 73c levels i topped up my position by 40% in the company and thats why i am putting extra effort by checking on the stock levels and speaking to line managers abt the bub products........... I wish bubs team and fellow investors all the very best

between, my field research today showed that stock levels in the suburbs are back to full now (includes chemist warehouse food pouches, coles infant formula stage3 both are full in the suburbs missing earlier during the week)
    I was going to write an email to bubs to find out whats going on with supplies since the supplies hit the shelves i have decided to bore you all with a lengthy post Have a great weekend everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $85.49K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 3430971 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 213475 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.