BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Yeah I never really understood the strategy of a company like...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Yeah I never really understood the strategy of a company like WHA, you can't just create a Milk Company and immediately try to ship it to China and make a huge killing. It just doesnt work that way simply because the Chinese Mindset is I WANT to buy what Everyday mum and dad Australians are buying for their babies. Once they see like Bubs appear on their ordering website or on the shelfs on their supermarket they immediately ask a friend who maybe a Daigo and get their advice. The Daigo then go to the supermarket like Coles and Woolies and with the APP Wechat on their smart phone start to take photos and video of the shelfs.

1) This proofs that BUBS is a REAL Austalian Product (Quality check tick)
    2) They then check if they is any Demand, they want to know Are everyday Australian mums feeding that stuff to their kids? If there is domestic demand for BUBs then in their mind its a good product for their baby.

Once these two points are ticked off and they slowly start to get the product ordered and shipped back to China also as well Daigo provide advice on the product.

Bubs is going about it the RIGHT way because they are focusing on building a domestic audience first before they move to the next phase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $466.7K 3.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329079 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 328272 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.