BUB 0.00% 15.0¢ bubs australia limited

BUBS On Shelf - General Pics & Write Ups, page-13

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

hey kick. the trouble with you is you are so troubled and besotted by what everybody else does you cant think straight. It cant be that bad a stock if wam capitol can get on board. Geoff Wilson would be one of the most astute investors going around but according to you he must be wrong also. I don't really know what you are tying to achieve on this thread, because im sure the majority of posters don't agree with you but you still don't get the message . Answer me one question....... Why are you on here continually bagging this stock when you don't own any???,You haven't got any good things too say about management (you probably don't know any personal anyway), you haven't even given them any reasonably amount of time to get this business going. While most new bussiness' would ideally love to make money from day one some times you have to start from the bottom with a new product and build gradually like this company is doing. I personally know the CFO of this company and it irritates me reading the dribble that you and a couple of other posters continually post on this thread,. You have no idea whats going on in this company(and either do I) so don't carry on as though you do. You obviously arent in bussiness because you would know you must spend and borrow

money to make money.I don't know who you are trying to impress with your "knowledge" but it is getting to the stage of being annoying and repeated rubbish. you can answer this post in any amount of ways and the figures and burn rate of the company aren't the greatest at the moment but don't continually rubbish the stock when you don't know what is going on in the "background'. It will be interesting to see what you have to say after the next report. Very interesting in fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $135.7K 904.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1425902 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 320318 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.8¢ 939436
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.