BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

BUBS On Shelf - General Pics & Write Ups, page-764

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Do BUBS need to advertise more, definitely yes but they are heading in the right direction and choosing the right channel insta/facebook (cost effective) etc. TV advertising might be good but might chew into more $$$ plus with Jen onboard is definitely a win for AU market (pls do not compare BUBS to MYERS completely different business and target audience). They need to hit home hard with AUS OWNED AND MADE more market penetration.

Not sure if Jen would add much of value in China/Vietnam/Malaysia/Middle East market. They need to get local personalities to promote the brands? which might burn more cash. (again i am not a marketing expert so any experts out there pls feel free to add in)

The positives that I look at is they are diversifying their markets rather than being completely reliant on China (even though this will be the biggest market). Vietnam will add significant value. Not sure how big the markets/demand would be in Malaysia/middle east. Local market for Goat IF is picking up however not sure with Organic IF.
    Local distribution is ranged in most of the retailers. Getting in COSTCO would add any further value??

Introduction of VITA BUB. Is this good or bad? I think its good but only question the timing. Would rather focus on making inroads with IF and increase market share. Understand the rational of introducing this product by trying to build the trust from IF to VITA and in turn increasing the wallet share per household. Only time will tell how this turns out (for the sake of all the LT holders hope this works)

In my opinion FY-21 will be crucial. They have been ticking all the boxes and moving in the right direction. One thing that I would love to get more information from management or anyone else here is how are we progressing with SAMR?? I guess its been nearly 3 years since it was lodged??
    Again in the current market online selling is great, but I feel selling in physical stores would be a game changer too.

Remember SP is not going from $1 to $10 overnight. This is long term. Too much expectation built in for the short term. And please do not compare this to A2M.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $65.49K 494.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 3711832 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 526513 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.