BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Bubs share price climb higer than A2M is not a dream, page-345

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Even when A2m was listed in Oz for 50c is was cash positive and that's the biggest difference. Who is going to speculate decades of their life savings and go all in and invest their life savings on a company that is yet to return a profit and sleep soundly. A2m has a point of difference and is the only cow A2M IF out there. Nestles gave it a crack but crashed and burned while we continue to keep ascending.

Just remember you are one of many in the Goat IF space so you have no point of difference. Its all well and good to have your product for sale here, there and everywhere but until those translate into profitable levels of sales investors should tread carefully.

@ray1988 I am up over 1000% on A2M and am certainly not going to rotate any of the gains to risk in speculating on this stock or any other for that matter. I am not saying its all going to end in tears but I am seeing way to much excitement and over speculation of what may come without enough evidence that its gone beyond a speculative play at this point in its history. Good luck to you all going forward and hope your time comes when you are actually profitable so you can feel a bit safer in your investment here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $56.7K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1612266 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 802495 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.