BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Bubs Social Media + Vietnam

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi All,

Originally i was going to keep this to myself but I thought I would calm everyone down to avoid selling too early and allowing other fishes to gobble up shares at the current price! Prepare popcorn as this is a long post. I would like to share the reason why I chose to invest in Bubs Australia. As most of you know all the great figures and connections they have been generating over the past years from previous reports..I will not go into financial detail of things and only mention facts that were never mentioned in the past.

I have been running my own social media business for quite some time now, based off my experience in this field I can say that Bubs engagement is on another level. Lets just take a look at facebook for example, each post after 3 days posted are averaging 200+ likes (Likes will appear on their friends and families page as posts are public) with the viral trivia ones reaching 800 likes 100+ shares, lets just pause for a moment. The reach of 100 shares alone on other peoples page, with other mums commenting and connecting with each other as they could relate to the statements being made (just check them out yourself Bubs Australias official FB page). Each like is also very powerful considering the posts are public and will appear on their friends & family timeline. Now off the top of my head just take look at Bellamys Organic 2x the amount of Followers yet only 1-10 likes per photo? Take a look at Big W/ Kmart/ Target all with 10x more followers (800k) but still averages less engagement. Lets move on to instagram Bubs 33k Followers, Bellamys 19k, A2milkau 1.4k. The current and future mums are the heavy users of social media. If you dig a little deeper you will find in tagged photos every week BUBS use between 3-5 influencial IG Mums to market their products to their followers, they are not scared to spend when it comes to the marketing of the future.

Another point I would like to make before i continue is that just before I had invested in Bubs in May at all time highs (no regrets) everyone was wondering why the price had a downtrend at the time to what it is now.. it’s because the owner cashed in a small amount of her shares which imo is nothing to worry about as she works so damn hard, if she was going to do a runner she would have decreased her level of marketing!! Anyhow.. moving on...I noticed they were doing business in Vietnam so I had to call my cousins who were young mums in Vietnam and interagated them. At the time I felt a little embarassed but pushed on!! So the moment I mentioned i wanted to invest in Australian Goat Milk and other milk products from Australia.. they instantly told me without hesitation to Invest as Vietnamese people love goat milk and not to mention Australian made products!! Win-Win product!! Then i told them it was for infants as they thought it was for them which was quite funny anyhow they said they would check it out as they were not just keen but VERY keen & excited! Lets pray they make adult goat milk haha..Fast forward to July, I have been informed they are promoting heavily in Vietnam and at the moment from using influencers in their advertising campaigns to billboard signage, tv commercials from Bibomart, to pop up stores all over shopping centers! The merchants in Vietnam are also confident in what Bubs has to offer by ordering in bulk! (Pics below) Vietnam will generate them a huge amount of revenue once it gets the ball rolling!

A key note to take away here..is there will always be demand for Infant formula regardless of the economy outlook, babies need to be fed!Anyhow please do your own research as this one is a Buy and Hold for the long run it may not be have as much hype as BNPL stocks to the majority but to me this is Buy Now Retire Earlier. Really exciting times ahead, patience is key..all holders will be laughing in the years to come, fight on Bubbies!!

(ONLY GENERAL INFO - DYOR)
    Quarterly Report in 1-2 weeks, hopefully they give us a little update on Vietnam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $1.257M 9.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267089 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1368314 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.