BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

bubs, page-6

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Its not enough they copied A2's labeling and color scheme but on top of that they try to spruiking their product as clean and green made in Australia when its the complete opposite. Got to love that they looked after their loyal supporters by diluting their holdings by never giving them the opportunity to participate and did a rushed job in enlisting so called sophisticated investors at short notice therefore bypassing the need for a prospectus and liability if it all turns to mush.

This company like Jace1984 says, has red flags plastered all over it and yet all the positive posters remain blind to the facts in front of them. Reminds me of all the SGH shareholders who were just as blissfully blind to the facts putting all the naysayers on ignore, backing up the truck unaware of the financial tsunami that was about to engulf them. Not saying the same fate awaits them but I can in my opinion quite safely say this is not going to be another A2 in our lifetime. Good luck to to the realists and commiserations to the wooducks who are dreaming of another A2 success story on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $72.33K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1485016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 767990 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.