AT1 0.00% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

You seem pretty clued on FinFree101?How are you assessing the...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You seem pretty clued on FinFree101?

How are you assessing the following?

Whilst they (AT1) are ramping up production of covid POC, have they actually got customers to take up the additional volume?

Who is their Target Market?

Who is their customer base?

Whose demanding the product?

Government?

Doctors?

Or the Rank and File like me and you at home?

Are covid-19 antibody tests actually effective? They are fast, but are they effective?

Are they actually going to be able to disrupt testing procedures already in place and well imbedded in many countries (including Australia)?

Why would an end consumer buy a POC Testing kit for home when they can drive down to a government provided drive through testing facility and get tested for free?

This is a fast, fast moving dynamic market.

Which other companies are also trying to get a foothold?

In term of the monetisation and distribution, how are AT1 placed against its competitors (if any)?

What happens if someone finds a vaccine in the short term? Assumedly POC needs for Covid die or diminish significantly.

Seems they are redirecting some volume away from HIV Self Testing to Covid? Consequentially they need to get a near term pay day.

Aside from HIV Self Testing and Covid, what other POC markets are they looking at?

Can they leverage their unique IP in other POC Markets? Blood coagulation? Blood Glucose?

Has the company got any plans to turbocharge growth by acquisition rather than by organic means?

Hopefully some of these questions will be answered on Monday.
    Then I might change my/our sentiment and position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $7.081K 283.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 332998 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 57359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.