AT1 4.00% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Thanks Finfree for all the good research The way I look at Atomo...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks Finfree for all the good research

The way I look at Atomo is simply just on the fundamental.

Few points I considered before invest in this company.
    1. Can Atomo product consider a disruptive innovation? I think yes and good advantage as they are the first. Think about it, currently with HIV and COVID we are talk about multi billion market. With every new type of test they add, they will add few billion on potential market.
    2. They really don’t have true competitors, will at least more potential partners then competitors.
    3. Between management and directors, they have have good experiences and know how to make great company. Most importantly NETWORK! The network of the insider in this company compare to other similar size company, I will say they will be one of the best.
    4. They already have products on the market and very close to be profitable. Reduce the risk of investment.

Planned to hold this for at least 5 years when I got my first parcel and possible for much much longer.

Im not a good trader and not confident to trade the upd and downs of the SP to make most profit. I just seek opportunity to buy at support level every now and then.

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $200 7.705K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42295 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.