AT1 3.85% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Thanks for the thoughts.Personally what excited me the most long...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Thanks for the thoughts.
    Personally what excited me the most long term is the potential for the viral vs bacterial test. Antibiotic resistance is viewed as a huge issue which costs huge amounts of money when the doctors guess wrong.

Scenario 1: I have a virus and go to the doc. Coin flip (maybe not quite but you get the idea) he guesses wrong and prescribes me antibiotics I don't need which cost money and add to the problem.

Scenario 2: I have a bacterial infection and go to the doc. Coin flip he guesses wrong, doesn't want to add to the issue of over-prescribing antibiotics so tells me to sleep it off. My infection gets worse, i'm pissed off, have to make another appointment (costs) to get a prescription for the antibiotics I need.

Now doctors make these judgements all the time and I don't envy them for it. Imagine if they had a rapid, affordable, very simple test which could take any guesswork out of it, make diagnosis much more accurate and avoid contributing to the massive issue of prescribing antibiotics needlessly. I would imagine most would be more than happy to release the responsibility of making that guess.

A lot of people see this company as a covid wave. A viral/bacterial infection test will be useful FAR into the future and could literally be worth billions in my opinion. Not to mention this test can also be used as a simple way to tell if its possible this sick person has covid and requires further testing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $29 1.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42295 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.