AT1 0.00% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I am of the opinion the share has probably found it's base /...

1. 5,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I am of the opinion the share has probably found it's base / bottom of 37 cents. It will be day traded down to 36 from time to time. And if any buyer really wants in they may pay up to 38.

Mr Market expects a flow of decent news and that is priced into the price. My guess (prior) that low 40s was base (the prior 37ish plus good news) was wrong.

To my thinking this is all a good thing. That is, if we have a base for a 'boring manufacturer' (not a covid bio share), then that is really, really good. So like any company you invest in, you hope it will continue to make a profit, and hopefully a growing profit.

As of this moment, there is no reason (as far as I can see) for the price to not oscillate between 36 and 38. The Edwin's 30 and the heady mid 40s are not supported by anything. They are not supported by fundamentals and they are not (any more) supported by technical. The baby-day-traders will exist in the 36-38 trading range. Atomo is good for baby-day-traders as the range, daily even, and weekly for sure is +- 5%.

I managed to offload a bit after this recent good news, one 'over' in my over, over weight. So now I am only over weight. I will sell one 'over' if it hits 40. I will add one 'over' if it hits 34. This is all barring any unexpected news (good or bad).

So, I think we are well served by the comments that focus on the product. The one I smiled at above (and agree) is the test for virus vs bacterial cause of respiratory complaint. Long term, that is bigger than covid. One can only guess without covid the 20 cent IPO would have slowly appreciated. Maybe we would be 25 cents now (but you would have bought in low 20s). Perhaps Covid adds 12 cents to the market cap. But those of us who thought thinking it added 20 cents got burnt a little. Oh, well. That is life.

I am sure our MD will be happy if this stops trading wildly and in 6 months he will see the share price at say 41 (10%+ from here) just based on the continued. boring, positive performance of Atomo as a manufacturer and contract signer. I (still) hope this will become is an A2M clone on performance. So in 5 years the price will be multiples. They need to simply grow in a controlled way (can one call 100+% growth per year controlled?)

So, I, declare 37 cents the new base - and we will have slow, steady growth from here. I have typed that onto my spreadsheet so it must be true.

Remember, this is just my opinion for me. But I like to share, as you guys can tell me what an idiot I am. And I will then double check my thinking. You holders here are a good mob. Keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $71 2.691K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40695 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 29109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.