AT1 0.00% 3.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

For sure there is no guarantee that all the events that need to...

1. 5,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    For sure there is no guarantee that all the events that need to happen, will happen - re increasing sales. But the only 'base' we can go on, I guess, is q4 numbers projected forward.

For our friend, benlinzm, I am not recommending anyone hold or buy or sell. I am just putting down my thoughts and numbers I find. I do this because hotcopper is great place to get contra feedback.

of course, for what money that will come to our pockets, dont forget there are lots of 'stuff' to come off gross profit to get ebitda.

As a cross check, it would be great to add up all the contracts that are currently in place. My base case assumes 5 mlll units sold this current fin year. To be honest, the company should be giving some guidance.

I see in recent presentations, the contracts really do give a stable base for AT LEAST 5 mill units. NG Biotech contract is for 2.46 mill units in calendar year 2020. Access Bio of 2 mill units from July 2020 to Q3 2021. The non covid (Lumos and Mylan) I cannot find any contract numbers, but they are the ones that seem to be 'ongoing' at 500k units per year.

So, 2.46 + 2 + 500k = 5 mill.... AT LEAST for this fin year. So (*pat on back*) contracts to add up to 'base case'. A few things point to the base case being exceeded

1) on the 2.46 mill contract, 1.75 mill was ordered quickly; perhaps MORE than the contract will be ordered
    2) the 2 mill is a rolling take or pay; so one assume Access Bio think that is the base, and will likely order more
    3) MOST IMPORTANTLY - the manufacturing capacity for the base case was already in place.... so why would Atomo increase to 1.2 to 1.5 mill a month, if they think they only need to steadily do 400k to fulfill current contracts

Again, as was noted by wise people here.... let us await the Q1 production numbers. And we all can sit and read and watch for new contracts or contract uplifts. I am pleased Atomo is profitable now and has contracts in place and has the capacity to supply a tripling of current contracts.

Now... re the share price.... oh my.... dont go there. I am back to recalling sitting on the buy button at 52 cents for A2M on the Mrs encouragement. Great product, but no big contracts in place. What to do? I cancelled the 52 cent buy on A2M.

Of course, no one knows the future for Atomo and the wee device. I hope for big contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $8.742K 291.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 55926 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 130366
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.